martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

WeEkEnD!








My weekend was very hilarious. We went to New Hampshire. A place where the trees are very colorful. We stayed in an apartment to sleep. It was very pretty and comfortable. In the evening after we ate at Cracker Barrel a Texan restaraunt, we fun to Funspot that is an enormous arcade with videogames from Pacman to Blackjack! We played a ton of games. You have to pay for tokens to play the games and it's a lot cheaper than it is in Spain. We played a game that was like baseball! Scarlett, her mother, and I all won...it is very important to win :D We played a game where you throw balls into trash cans and we won so many tickets! Later we gave the tickets in to win a cup for coffee and a cup of candies that were very "yummy." Sunday in the afternoon we went to Polar Caves. It's a place with caves that you climb in. There the trees were soo pretty, we took a lot of pictures! We also fed the ducks. I bought three postcards. We went to Scarlett's grandmother's house and I met Scarlett's cousins and her friends. They rode bikes and played "two square." My weekend was spectacular! I visited many new interesting places. Oh, I forgot! We watched the Notebook and V for Vendetta. The Notebook made me cry! It was very good. When we got to the apartment me and Scarlett realized that for the last week we had been eating so unhealthily!!!!!! So we wrote on a piece of paper that we promised to eat healthy for the next two weeks while I am here. That night we ran up and down the stairs 30 times and did abdominal workouts and we danced "batuka."

No hay comentarios: