domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008

FiRsT DaY! WeLcOmE To UsA!

Wow! I can't belive it! I'm in the Usa!
This morning we arrived at the school and we said goodbye to our parents. They gave us advice for our trip. Bye, bye Mum and Dad!
Two hours we were in the bus!!! I splept and met the other spanish teenagers. We spoke about our american famiies and things about the Usa.
We arrived at the airport and there the teachers told us "great" news: our flight was delayed one hour! Another hour to wait!
Finally we got in the airplane. The flight lasted eight hours. EIGHT HOURS! We had time to be bored, but I must recognize that the flight was a lot of fun.
The food (if I can call it "food") was very...very..scarce. First we had dry pasta, later one salad, and finally, I can't forget it! 40 grams of milk. Wow! I was full! I couldn't eat anymore!
But, for this reason, the lunch in the plane was very funny.
We saw two films and later we filled out a questionnaire to enter into the United States of America. Very fun!
They asked us if we had caracoles and if we are nazi's or terrorists.
You can see that our flight was complete and comfortable.
After when we left again with our big suitcases we went to Milford High School to meet our families.
Scarlett! My new sister!
She is very friendly!
And my new parents, too. (I don't remember their names, ups!)
Scarlett is sixteen and lives in the typical house same as the films. The family is very friendly and immediately they attended to me very good.
At dinner I ate rice and chicken. (I write this so my parents can see it.)
And this is the end of my long day. Here in America it is six hours behind.
I hope to learn a lot of english but more than anything I want to have a great time.
"I want to live in America! Lalalala, America!"

one kiss! see you soon,
Sara.This is Scarlett my american sister!this is my new family:
lorraine, my mother, next to her, Autumn the older sister (but now she is in Madrid), in front of Lorraine is Robert, my father and next to him is Scarlett, my sister.

No hay comentarios: