jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

October, 14th happy birthday lorraine...

Today is the birthday of my "american mother." I got her a bag of Lindt chocolates and a card that has pacman on it and when you open it, it sings the pacman song. Lorraine loves pacman very much so she loved the card! :D In class we were talking about things that we didn't understand in english and we learned some new expressions like "it's pouring!" and "hilairious!" After we watched the movie "En el punto de mira." Then I had to go to the dentist because one of my braces broke. It was not a big deal and the appointment was only five minutes. My english teacher came with me because I was worried they wouldn't understand me. When I got back to school I ate lunch. We went home and like always we were hungry so we ate. We broke our diet. In the evening we hung out with Andrea, a very fun girl. We went to her house and played Wii which was very funny! After we went back to the school for theater and I talked with other Spanish students. It was a very interesting night.

No hay comentarios: