miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

4th....A very good day!

Second day in High Schoooooool!!! :D
I love each day more and more. We started in math class. I was "very fun" and we worked with functions. My second class was ceramics. We saw very original pots. Scarlett broke the head off of her snake pot. Poor snake! :( Next we had my favorite part, lunch where we ate macaroni and salad. I saw that it's not always a hamburger. Next I went to history class where we went on the computer and Beatriz Castaneda and I introduced the class to "Pedro Responder." We ended the day with spanish class where I met more people. The best part of the day was the evening. Scarlett and I made cookies with pumpkins on them and after we spent the evening shopping. We found belts that changed colors when you moved them and I found a shirt for my brother that says "Red Sox." At night we went to the high school for theater where I got to talk to people and we made videos of people saying "Oh my dog!" It was the best day in America so far.



No hay comentarios: