lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

second day....

Today I woke up at 8:30 and I ate a typical American breakfast. First I poured the cereal, then the milk, like in the films.
In the morning, we went to church (it was in an auditorium, not an actual church) It was very different than the church in Spain. The choir leader was wearing a hat and an "americana." It was very fun because we sang a lot and it was the typical sermon from the films and the people spoke and said "amen! amen!"
The bread was actual bread and the wine was served in little cups made of fluor.
There was an intermission during the sermon.
I met a person named Dave who spoke spanish very well and used to live in Spain for five years. He was very nice.
After we went to a barbaque with the other students from spain. We ate pizza and hamburgers and salad. There were Halloween deserts with pumpkins and black and orange sprinkles!
In the afternoon we went shopping at the Solmond Pond Mall. I didn't buy anything.
For dinner I ate at Scarlett's house and we had tacos. We went with Scarlett's dad to Dairy Queen to get ice cream. I got ice cream with M&Ms.
Finally everyone went to bed because we had to wake up early for school the next day.

No hay comentarios: