martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

3rd day...

My first day in high school:
High school in the United States is very different than it is in Spain. It is full of the mascot, a Hawk. First we went on a tour of the whole school with our host. It has the gym and the pool like in the films. My first class was computer class called "web design." We didn't do anything because there weren't enough computers for everyone. The best part of the day was lunch because it was very fun, I got to be around all of the American students. I ate a hamburger on a tray. After I had history class and then spanish class. Spanish class went very well because we got to watch an episode of "Destinos." Destinos is a series about mexican people who speak very slowly in spanish. I really like this High School because here they have more freedom. They can listen to music and eat in class. Everything is done is groups. After school I went to cheerleading practice. I liked it very much because they were great gymnists. After we ate dinner. Then we went to theater practice of the Grinch. It was a very special day!

No hay comentarios: